This is a great opportunity to gain work skills in a multi-faceted role.
- Must possess good communication skills
- Good understanding of Word and Excel is a requirement.
Activities will include
- Social media engagement with customers (linked in, facebook, twitter)
- Directed customer contract and policy customization. Training regarding General Data Protection Regulation will be provided.
- General office administration duties
- Customer services and relations including telephone answering and courtesy calls.
- Personal and team diary organization and prioritization
- Book keeping (reconciliation and invoicing duties only, full training provided)
Due to the nature of the business applicants would need to be 18 or over.
You will be supported throughout your employ through your apprentice provider.
Training to be provided:
At level 3 City & Guilds Diploma In Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills in Math & English
End Point Assessment