The role will involve validating plans and information against computer websites, how to order, check and compile property search reports. Capturing and data inputting and will also include general administration duties.
Experience of working in an office environment would be an advantage along with an excellent attention to detail, good IT and organisational abilities together with a confident but friendly telephone manner.
You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organised and planning skills, self-motivated and can work well in a small team.
Our reputation depends on the accuracy of the information we provide, so if you strive for 100% accuracy, 100% of the time we would love to hear from you.
- Experience in an admin post where record-keeping has been a big part of the role
- Ability to use maps, locating properties and reading legends
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office packages especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Organisation skills, able to work with little supervision, plan and prioritise, meet deadline etc
- High attention to detail
- Experience in customer service and telephone skills
- Integrity and experience of dealing appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- A Level standard or equivalent
- Legal sector experience
- Property market experience
- Using a database
- Attention to detail is needed but you have the ability to handle interruptions and distractions
- You will have realistic standards in your work that meet the needs of the business
- You have a can do attitude, enjoy helping others and will always find a way to get the job done
- You are confident but friendly person, enjoy adapting to new situations but happy to work alone
- You have good level of self-awareness, understand we are not all the same, and you can adapt where necessary when working in a team
- You know there are always new things to learn and are happy to share your knowledge with others and learning new skills too.
- You like to be organised but understand that things don’t always go to plan; you sometimes have to work off plan!
Training to be provided:
At level 3 City & Guilds Diploma In Bus Admin
Level 1 / 2 Functional Skills in Math & English
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
End Point Assessment