Apex Healthcare Services specialise the provision of high standard care tailored to meet peoples specific needs, helping to maintain independents and reablement.
To help support the company and the work they do, they are looking for an office administrator who will enjoy working within a friendly busy team completing general administrational duties.
The job will include the following:
• Answer the phone in a confident and professional manner.
• To complete all associated administration in an accurate and timely manner
• Create documents and file
• Have an understanding of the companies confidential policy and comply with it
• To have a thorough knowledge of all company procedures.
• To work in accordance of written protocols.
• Be methodical in your work and approach to tasks set
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Scanning and uploading documents.
• Data entry
• General filing
You will be talking to clients and ensuring all paperwork is completed for each job.
Training to be provided:
At level 3 Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills in Math & English
End Point Assessment