Every GP Practice needs an efficient team of administrators who can ensure that every patients experience is a positive one! This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in the Health Care Sector as an Apprentice Business Administrator.
Job Responsibilities Administration:
- To provide support to the administration team / Practice Manager including tasks such as:
- Scan and file correspondence
- Shred confidential correspondence in accordance with practice protocol
- Use clinical system to identify patients requiring annual checks, and send invitations
- Answer telephone calls and either deal with the query or pass on to the appropriate person
- Initiate calls in order to resolve outstanding actions
Training to be provided:
- At level 3 City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Math & English
- End Point Assessment
The length of the apprenticeship will be approximately 56 weeks.