Every GP Practice needs an efficient team of administrators /receptionists who can ensure that every patients experience is a positive one. This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in the Health Care Sector. This is a great opportunity to join
Rother House Medical Centre in Stratford upon Avon
- Managing patient requests in person, on the phone and via written communication
- Booking, amending, rescheduling and cancelling patient appointments
- Distributing prescriptions
- Action patient care follow- up arrangements as per clinicians instructions
- Advising patients of chargeable services and processing payments
- Providing patients with information about the Practice Services
- General housekeeping of reception and waiting areas
- Arranging transport and home visits
- Managing medical records recording patient contracts, attaching correspondence electronically and in hard copy and filing in correct order.
- Maintaining and updating the practice patient database.
- Ensuring confidentiality and data protection is observed at all times.
Training to be provided:
At level 2 City & Guilds Diploma In Customer Service Practitioner
Level 1 / 2 Functional Skills in Math, English
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
End Point Assessment