We have a wonderful opportunity for a dedicated person to join a dynamic team within the recruitment business in Oxfordshire. We are looking for someone who is looking to grow and develop with a business that has been expanding quickly, we are looking forward to bringing an apprentice into this business to work their way up and learn an array of new skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to grow within a business. We are looking for someone who is bubbly and who will grow with an enthusiastic team.
- General office duties- shredding, copying, managing post.
- Updating spreadsheets and internal candidate database.
- Incoming and outgoing calls.
- Assisting a team within the compliance sector of the business.
- Speaking to candidates for Apprenticeship roles
- Processing candidates to clients
- Interview preparation with candidates
- Helping candidates with their CV
- Hitting monthly recruitment targets
Training to be provided:
At level 2 City & Guilds Diploma In Customer Service Practitioner
Level 1 / 2 Functional Skills in Math, English
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
End Point Assessment