There is a vacancy for an Apprentice Receptionist at the Broomwood Health Cente in Orpington, Kent. This vacancy is to join other healthcare professionals who deliver vital services to patients who are on the journey of improving or maintaining their health. You will need to demonstrate a positive and professional impression of yourself and the GP Practice by delivering customer service to patients and customer alike. If you want to start a rewarding career then this job is for you!
- Managing patient requests in person, on the phone and via written communication
- Booking, amending, rescheduling and cancelling patient appointments
- Distributing prescriptions
- Action patient care follow- up arrangements as per clinicians instructions
- Advising patients of chargeable services and processing payments
- Providing patients with information about the Practice Services
- General housekeeping of reception and waiting areas
- Arranging transport and home visits
- Managing medical records recording patient contracts, attaching correspondence electronically and in hard copy and filing in correct order.
- Maintaining and updating the practice patient database.
- Ensuring confidentiality and data protection is observed at all times.
At level 2 City & Guilds Diploma In Customer Service Practitioner
Level 1 / 2 Functional Skills in Math, English
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
End Point Assessment