There is an excellent opportunity to join this health care centre, who delivers vital services to patients who are on the journey of improving or maintaining their health. You will need to demonstrate a positive and professional impression of yourself and the Practice by delivering customer service to patients and customer alike. If you want to play an integral part in Primary Care and want to start a rewarding career, then this job is for you!
Job Responsibilities Reception:
- To provide patients with an efficient and effective telephone-based reception service which includes:
- Making patient appointments (same day, routine and cancellations)
- Allocation of triage appointments
- Giving routine test results
- Taking home visit requests
- Passing emergency calls i.e. chest pain/stroke to duty doctor
- General enquiries
- Resolving issues
- Complaint management and resolution
- Prescription queries
- Appointment and clinic changes
- To complete all associated administration in an accurate and timely manner
- To provide outstanding customer care always, both internally and externally
- To have a thorough knowledge of all Practice procedures.
- To work in accordance of written protocols.
Training to be provided:
- At level 2 City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Math & English
- End Point Assessment
The length of the apprenticeship will be approximately 56 weeks.