There is a vacancy for an Apprentice Administrator at the Fleet Medical Centre. This vacancy is to join other professionals who specialise in data, communications and administration to support the medical team to deliver vital services to patients who are on the journey of improving or maintaining their health. You will need to demonstrate a positive and professional impression of yourself to the GP Practice by delivering customer service to patients and and our other customers and stakeholders. If you want to start a rewarding career then this job is for you!
- Managing patient requests in person, on the phone and via written communication
- Dealing with information requests and processing them within strict guidelines
- Sourcing, recording and recording patient and clinical data
- Booking, amending, rescheduling and cancelling patient appointments
- Distributing prescriptions
- Action patient care follow- up arrangements as per clinicians instructions
- Advising patients of chargeable services and processing payments
- Providing patients with information about the Practice Services
- Managing medical records recording patient contracts, attaching correspondence electronically and in hard copy and filing in correct order.
- Maintaining and updating the practice patient database.
- Ensuring confidentiality and data protection is observed at all times.
Training to be provided:
At level 2 City & Guilds Apprenticeship In Customer Service Practitioner
Level 1 / 2 Functional Skills in Math & English
End Point Assessment