There is a vacancy for an Apprentice Receptionist doing a Apprenticeship in Business Administration at the Riverside GP Practice in Evesham. This vacancy is to join other health care professionals who deliver vital services to patients who are on the journey of improving or maintaining their health. You will need to demonstrate a positive and professional impression of yourself and the GP Practice. If you want to start a rewarding career then this job is for you!
- Managing patient requests in person, on the phone and via written communication
- Booking, amending, rescheduling and cancelling patient appointments
- Distributing prescriptions
- Action patient care follow- up arrangements as per clinicians instructions
- Advising patients of chargeable services and processing payments
- Providing patients with information about the Practice Services
- General housekeeping of reception and waiting areas
- Arranging transport and home visits
- Managing medical records recording patient contracts, attaching correspondence electronically and in hard copy and filing in correct order.
- Maintaining and updating the practice patient database.
- Ensuring confidentiality and data protection is observed at all times.
Training to be provided:
- At level 3 City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Bus Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Math & English
- End Point Assessment
Length of apprenticeship approximately 56 weeks.