Are you a self-starter?
Do you thrive on supporting learners to achieve?
As a Trainer/Assessor you will be responsible for managing a caseload of Apprentice learners within a geographical area. You will provide teaching, learning and assessment towards the learner’s timely achievement. You will work collaboratively with learners and employers to deliver an outstanding service.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver teaching, learning and assessment to support learners working towards the full Apprenticeship frameworks for Customer Service, Business Administration, Management and Team Leading
- Deliver teaching and learning to support learners achieve timely Functional Skills in Math’s and English to Level 2
- Perform the role of assessor in accordance with awarding body guidelines
- Deliver training and evaluate the effectiveness of all training.
- Motivate learners and provide and record regular support and guidance.
- Carry out regular progress reviews with employer/learner where required.
- Maintain and submit administrative tracking records.
- Manage retention and achievement of learners allocated to your caseload.
- Manage your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Meet sales and marketing targets to actively recruit learners to grow your caseload.
- Identify progression opportunities.
- Use the e-portfolio system to drive learner performance.
- Attend standardisation activities as required.
- Ensure that SAR quality standards are adhered to, monitored and reviewed.
- Ensure the safeguarding and welfare of all learners, young and vulnerable persons.
- Promote Equality, Diversity and British Values through teaching sessions.
- Comply with relevant policies and legislation.
- Comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
- Assist with audits and compliance as required.
- Take responsibility and update your own professional development.
- Assessment in the workplace
- IT user/computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Able to prioritize and make decisions
- Use initiative and be highly flexible/adaptable
- Highly self-motivated and able to motivate/inspire confidence in others
- Health and Safety
- Equal Opportunities
- Functional skills
- Prevent, British Values and Safeguarding
- Thorough and proven knowledge of occupational standards/assessment strategy in the relevant sector
- TAQA, A1 or TDLB units D32 and D33
- Vocational qualification at Level 3 or above
- Full driving license and transport
- Level 2 English
- Level 2 Math’s
- Level 2 ICT
- PTLLS or equivalent