Assessor Trainers manage a caseload of learners within a geographical area and are responsible for providing teaching, learning and assessment to support the learner’s timely achievement. Assessor Trainers will work with learners and employers to deliver outstanding service tailored to the individuals requirements.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver Outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Customer Service, business Administration , Management and Team Leading
- Deliver teaching and learning to support learners to achieve timely Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- To perform role of assessor in accordance with awarding body guidelines and occupational assessment strategy and comply with quality standards and procedures and relevant funding organisation guidance.
- To deliver training (1-1/group) as and when required and evaluate the effectiveness of all training.
- To motivate learners and provide regular support and guidance to learners and record as appropriate.
- To carry out regular progress reviews with employer/learner where required.
- To complete and maintain all required administration weekly/monthly and submit to appropriate person by agreed timescales.
- To manage retention and achievement of learners allocated to your caseload. Ensure that individual targets are achieved.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities
- Identify progression opportunities
- Use the e-portfolio system to drive learner performance
- Attend standardisation activities as required
- Ensure the safeguarding and welfare of young persons, and other vulnerable persons
- Promote equality and diversity and British Values through teaching sessions
- To ensure that quality standards are adhered to, monitored and reviewed in line with SAR.
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and continually update as necessary