Who is this course suitable for?
Are you an aspiring Junior Manager looking to expand your core skills and understanding in terms of managerial responsibilities. If so, this course is ideal for you.
Here you will pick up the skills and understanding you need to deal with management responsibilities and start your career with confidence.
You will gain
- A solid grounding in what it takes to organise, manage and motivate your teams
- Be confident about your ability to perform in your role
- Learn tools and techniques to develop yourself as a leader
- A national qualification to recognise your abilities and experience
ILM Membership Benefits
By studying with ILM you will have free studying membership, giving you access to a range of benefits including events, resource centre, Learning Zone, CPD Planner and Professional Seminars to name a few.
Focus on the skills you need
ILM qualifications are made up of both mandatory and optional units. The mandatory units for this qualification include
View Optional Units
Using Information to Solve Problems
Career and Progression Routes
ILM is the UK’s leading body for Leadership and Management qualifications, and are widely recognised by employers, making you career progression a smoother journey when going into roles such a Team Leader and Junior Manager.
If you are successful, you can also progress onto a range of qualifications that may open further career doors for you and further progress your career, including
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and/or Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management
- ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership
- ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Management.
For more information call us on 0800 0029839 or send us a message for us to call you back