Liga College have been rated Overall Effectiveness Good by Ofsted in their latest inspection.
A summary of the key findings are listed below.
This is a good provider.
- Leaders and managers have successfully resolved all areas for improvement identified at the previous inspection.
- Staff and leaners have a strong understanding of radicalisation and extremism, having benefited from good online learning resources.
- A well-managed learner and staff discussion forum provides a safe environment for learners to “blog” and safely discuss current affairs and topics of relevance to them.
- Managers have purposefully integrated the range of software applications to make best use of data to monitor the performance of staff and learners effectively.
- Safeguarding arrangements are effective and managers have introduced new systems which enable apprentices to develop an appropriate understanding of staying safe at work and in their personal life.
- Apprentices receive well-focused feedback from assessor trainers which is encouraging and motivational and clearly identifies areas for improvement.
- Apprentices successfully complete functional skills assessments early in their training and then continue to develop their English and Mathematics skills successfully in assignments and in the workplace.